WHO WE ARE
Our website address is https://rbmag.co.za/
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Information collected via contact forms on our website are solely used for customer services purposes. Data collected is only used by Restaurant Business & Chef Magazine Online (RB Mag) and not shared.
Some cookies on this website may do the following:
- Enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services like the shopping cart for example cannot be provided.
- Improve the user experience and to enable some of the functionality provided by this website.
- Collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages.
- Allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your name or area you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and website usage.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Telephone: 082 330 1981 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org